03 May Be Your Own Boss; 12 Steps to Becoming Financially Independent
In times like this, we need to generate more streams of income and the big question everyone is asking is if there ever a smooth transition from employment to empowerment or entrepreneurship? How does this work?
Seeing that there are a lot of active men in our society, Ayo Emakhiomhe, a business consultant with expertise in Finance, SME, leadership, Strategy, Business management, Human resources, and marketing is out to transform the lives of men. Having been a digital marketing expert who has apt knowledge of start-ups, his goal is to position today’s man to the many dynamics of today’s world. Ayo shares transitioning steps from employment to empowerment, starting your business, Investments, and savings, Developing A Business Plan.
Here are the 12 STEPS you’ll need to take to become your own boss;
- Determine what you want to do.
- Think about what others will pay for.
- Interview ideal customers.
- Design your marketing and business plans.
- Set up your business on a small scale.
- Assess feedback and adjust.
- Assemble a team.
- Secure financing.
- Set up the structure of your company.
- Leave your job.
- Set up a working budget.
- Scale up your business according to your marketing plan.
This is it, you’re a full-fledged entrepreneur.CONGRATULATIONS!!